I'm back

Greetings, salutations and compliments of the season folks.

Got back last night from my little trip, a bit tired, cranky and sleepy but glad to be home. T'was a good break over there in India, I'll do a small post about it in a few days if anyone's interested.

On to more important matters, I was hoping to have an easy time once I got back, but it looks like the commenting software, haloscan, that we use has been bought out, taken over, coup de tat or whatever. Bloody hell, now we have to migrate over to the new software and cough up or else! Just what I need!

Anyway I need to think about it and see what can be done, maybe we'll just go back to the old blogger way and be done with it. That way we don't have to worry about 3rd-party issues.

Thanks to KG, JR, TouchStone, Brett and Eugene for keeping the place going, much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them