Taking out the trash

News.com.au - CHINA today executed two people for their role in a tainted milk scandal that killed at least six children and further sullied the made-in-China brand. Nearly 300,000 children fell ill last year after drinking milk intentionally laced with melamine, a toxic industrial compound that can give a fake positive on protein tests, sold mainly by the now bankrupt Sanlu Group.
Now don't get me wrong, I ain't no fan of them commie bastards, but I gotta give to them, they sure know how to take care of the trash. Think about it, you know any western nation bar the USA who will execute even child-rapists and baby-killers? Speaking of taking out the trash, check this out.



Thank you officer, I sure hope that cop ain't employed by some dumbass liberal state.... no wait... California.... he's in a lot of trouble, I can just see all the bleeding heart lefties falling over themselves to sack that officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them