Gaza Rally In Melbourne, Sunday, 18th Jan.

Salaam All,

Please attend in large numbers.

GAZA RALLY

Sunday 18 January 2009

2.00pm

“bring flags, banners and placards and tell your family and friends to come”

State Library of Victoria

Swanston Street, Melbourne City

then marching to Federation Square

We had 3000 people last time, lets make it even bigger this time!

Well, I guess since I'm childfree this sunday arvo, I might just head on down and lend my support.

To Israel.

Now, I missed the one back on sunday before last; these are not my photos. A friend of mine who supports Israel went to the pro and anti-Israel demos took them and I'm posting them for him.

If anyone wishes to join me in showing support for Israel just by being there, drop me a line.

rwdbanon at yahoo dot com dot au




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them