Introducing another Australian blogger

Carbuncle Soul has a heartfelt post about what converted him from Leftism. He starts out referring to this recent horror story from Sydney: One that I frankly cannot think about. To me there is nothing more wonderful than a little child. Jesus had it right: "Suffer the little children to come unto me, for of such is the Kingdom of God" (Mark 10:14)

(For more postings from me, see TONGUE-TIED, EDUCATION WATCH INTERNATIONAL, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, FOOD & HEALTH SKEPTIC, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS, DISSECTING LEFTISM, IMMIGRATION WATCH INTERNATIONAL and EYE ON BRITAIN. My Home Pages are here or here or here. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them