Cartoon Controversy Update

I guess a lot of U.S. readers will have seen this already but the "South Park" cartoon series has just aired an episode in which obscene references to Jesus Christ and President Bush were made. Why? As a protest about the fact that Comedy Central had denied the series authors permission to depict Mohammed. And Comedy Central DID allow them to broadcast the obscene references to Jesus and the President -- thus making clear that there is a double standard at work. Islam is now the established (privileged) church that the U.S. constitution specifically forbids. Details here

(For more postings from me, see EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS and DISSECTING LEFTISM. My Home Page. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them