I Won't Be Around

For a few days, because life is an abyss of utterly black useless shit, and nobody gives a good goddamn about anyone else but themselves, and it's about time I stopped trying to be different, because if you do try to be different, you get kicked in the groin until you die.

If anyone has any problems while I'm away, don't bother Sherry with them, she's got enough on her plate. Just go to your window, open it, and shout obscenities at some poor fucker on the street. You'll achieve the closest thing to enlightenment you're going to find on this fucking awful ball of crap we call earth.

Update: Ignore the above. I was in a foul mood last night. I'll just take that foul mood and use it productively. Probably by beating up on the followers of Muhammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them